Friday, October 9, 2009

I LOVE THIS RIGHT NOW!

This is an ode to all things AWESOME
HOLD UP ... CHECK IT OUT




It's the Live euroclean I LOVES IT
randomly bought it at Sears and use it for ever thing.
The sham is awesome because it is good for bathroom mirrors and stainless Steele
oops is Live euroclean paying me?
They better now!






If it was not for this product there would be NO toast for our GF/yeast free dude
THANKS EnerG
(local health food store)


This is my local health food store
2395 Monument Blvd Concord, CA

They are awesome and even offer classes some even FREE



OKAY!!! Aloe water for people with gut issues is awesome. Now, the key is it is a bit expensive, but worth it. You can buy inexpensive junk at Traders, but you get what you pay for. I buy at my local heath food store, below is the brand. Can't taste a thing ... just like water.

For anyone that LOVES to craft or buy hand made goods Etsy is your on line Mecca!!!!
I LOVE this site and have found myself spending WAY to much time and money here.
http://www.etsy.com/
THESE ARE SO GOOD
Sesame Crunch YUM!
Parker is REALLY limited with foods and candy, just sweets in general and he LOVES these. They usually have them in the bins at the local health food store.
MUST HAVE
for the Gluten free, casein free, soy free anyone these are the BOMB!
This is our local produce store and I love it! I remember coming here with my Mom as a child and getting stoked to have a treat of dried apricots and that is when I thought the vitamin C she was giving us was candy.
Thanks for being so health conscious Mom
Wish we knew there was BHT in the Grape Nuts oops.
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment