Monday, October 12, 2009

I am still adding as I discover


I am on the constant search to find food for Parker. It is putting us in the poor house, but at least his insides are happy and his outsides show it.
This is VEGAN bouillon. I use the unsalted because I like to control the sodium. This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the best things I have found so far. I have a problem with all Parker's food being too bland and bland=boring. I am limited on spices due to allergies and EVER THING seems to have garlic. So I FINALLY found this little gem. I can make broth and even put a cube into his pasta as it cooks and it has great flava.
Mexican food is finally back in the menu. Because we are not only GF but corn free as well this makes for a great replacement for a regular tortilla.
Nice after dinner treat YAY brown rice!!!!
YAY AGAIN brown rice. This pasta is great and you will NEVER know the difference.
We can have Goats Milk, so this yogurt comes in regular, strawberry and blueberry
(P's favorite)
Because we are dairy free butter is off the list ... BUT this Ghee is butter without the CRAP. My Casein Free kid can be rich too my friend.
More to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment