Tuesday, February 17, 2009

call me a Hippie, but I ain't puttin that crap in me





This is the Seventh Generation products I use and they can be found at Target. PS that hand soap smells REALLY gross DON'T BUY IT!
This is the yummy goodness we came home with from a Sunday at the Farmer's Market YAY!
Although the grapes and strawberries are not for my Fiengold children
Mommy and Coco
Daddy with the goods
This same man has been at our Farmers Market for EVER. Parker always pulls a dollar from his Incredibles wallet and they chat.
Andy and I are huge Peprochini fans and this booth has non additive ones that are awesome. Plus this is where the kids get the huge Pickles.
Strawberries are here 


The boys LOVE honey and i have learned from the honey lady that if you buy local honey it can be helpful to kids with allergies. Something about the local bees gathering pollen from local plants and so on. I buy it, literally.

Coco's face painting finale
Mom's strawberries

Parker and I love to snack on sweet peas cause he is my original sweet pea awww...
these dudes are nuts HA!
Good thing is he is so shy, right?
So serious
Parker's finale


The flowers here are amazing
The pickle was as big as Cohen's arm, seriously

The farmers market is a great place to find in expensive fresh fruits and veggies. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment