Sunday, January 3, 2010

BEST CAKE YET!!!


Okay, I am serious when I say this cake kicks Gluten's ass!!!

I am doing so many new things getting into this diet, but my #1 priority was an awesome
B-Day cake that did not taste like junk.
This is it .... (I also used it for X-Mas)

OK
I usually do 2 9 inch cake rounds (we had to sample one in the pics above, but the mix is for 2)
I spread the cake pans with ghee and powder them with any GF flour you choose (I used Bobs)


Add these to the mix at the end to moisten and add extra chocolate kick
SERIOUS PEOPLE THIS IS THE KEY!!!!!
This is the frosting. This is a small pic, but it is Toffee Vanilla and really good
This is the chocolate cake mix. Namaste it is the same company as the frosting. Don't forget the chocolate chips.
Happy Birthday
PS I will post some pics of Cohens 4th B-Day cake with GF sprinkles too.

No comments:

Post a Comment